Friday, January 9, 2009

A word to describe London..

Fantastic~

I’m actually on the train to Preston now blogging my wonderful moment in London~”Overall it’s a disorganized trip I found myself there spending too much time shopping instead of visiting..its all boxing day’s fault (trying to blame)..but I’m glad that I’m there, I had a great Christmas eve with Nicholas’s frens who has been hanging out with us thru out the 2 weeks going shopping, pot luck, cooking together and sightseeing..I have 7 presents delivered onto my hands unsuspectingly!!..i expect ntg for christmas..The crowd during boxing day was horrible and scary..nic n I went gave up for shopping because we can’t do the queue thingy..We decided to shop next day which doesn seems to have any difference. Trust me u won have the mood to shop when u see the crowd jostling, snatching, pushing, foot-tapping. LV n Gucci’s queue was exaggerating! People start queuing from 5am!! Surprisingly the whole Selfridges was crowded by Chinese not the locals

The greatest thing is I start travelling myself on the 2nd day in London where in point of fact, I was kinda afraid coz i have no idea where am I going..nic told me to take bus 46 to marks n spencers to shop for groceries so I did..i then took the tube to Leicester Square where the china town is..i’m so happy I manage to get there (sounds stupid)..yea I am..i walk all on my own for 2 hours waiting for nic n his fren to had dinner in the famous Four Season roast duck in china town.

The happiest moment is to meet up with poh boon !! i miss all my zhi mui n she’s the only one that I can meet at the moment in uk..i was nervous while taking tube to china town, running towards the restaurant once I reach the station and gave her a big tight hug when I see her!!..the feeling was indescribable..we had dim sum for dinner which cost us 120 pounds!!..craziest dim sum ever~~..we then went to rendegous for deserts and karaoke session right after that!..Hugss boon!!..glad to met her frens from Portsmouth ..they’re so nice n frenly!!

As boon n ivan is leaving on the same day..i was rushing down to meet them after preparing vinegar pork for potluck session in pei fun’s place..We had our lunch in Malaysian restaurant which the food could satisfied me..hehe..gave boon a last hug n I went straight to Taiwanese restaurant to meet ivan..here I am nonstop eating, nonstop gaining, damn!..This is my worst weight gaining in my life!.. I send ivan n jin off the Marylebone train station n went home..i’m so full n tired yet no chance to take a nap..coz I had to get myself ready for pot luck dinner..OMG eating again!!..I ate 3 plate of rice!!..god..help me!!.

Nic was busy accompanying his frens who came from scotland too so basically I went out alone to meet my frens..i meet up with cathy n eric on the 1st jan!!..We took lots of silly pics n had a long chat before she leaves..Meet up with joanne lee on the 3rd & 4th jan, recalls me of the whole gang of childhood frens back in Malaysia..i miss but teng, ha mun, ying, n my sis..Appreciated every moment with but Shan..

Some pics in london..

Tower Bridge

Big ben..

Trafalgar Square
Leicester Square

Redengous

White Hall

Camden Town
Christmas pressie~
potluck gathering

Singing in Kbox

2 comments:

nTe said...

so...basically..the whole post is complaining me~

Joanyee said...

since when i complaint bout u??..