Monday, January 12, 2009

Nasi Lemak is..

Delicious!!..

As i promise my housemate to cook them malaysian food~so here it goes.. Nasi Lemak the national dish of Malaysia!!..It was 9 years back in form 2 which was the first time i learn how to cook Nasi Lemak!..With roots in Malay culture, its name is a Malay word that literally means 'rice in cream'. The name is derived from the cooking process whereby rice is soaked in coconut milk and then the mixture steamed. I told my housemates that Nasi Lemak is widely eaten in Malaysia, even as a dish served in Malaysian schools as a breakfast dish, sold early in the morning at roadside stalls in Malaysia and they was like OMG..u eat this as ur breakfast!!..cat n i answered..yea..heavy breakfast rite~~..Christina the french gal was shock coz they only eat bread with cheese as breakfast...

helen..cat..ruby..christina

wakaka~~nasi lemak by me!!

call me chef!..

No comments: