Sunday, January 18, 2009

Things i shouldn't have...

BOUGHT & DONE!..

I'm craving for food 6 hours after dinner..i had milk, bread+egg+cucumber+ketchup and biscuits as my supper which i shouldn't have it!!...i ruin my diet plan..sigh..but..Huray!!..kaka handed my assignment on friday morning 7am!!..Again~~..i went back to sleep n went shopping at 11.30 with miao..I went to bank in my cheque coz royal mail compensate my lost birthday card for my brother..sadness..So!!..i bought myself a dress~~which i shouldn't..i'm so so so a dress lover!!..am i??..sigh here i am again spending my time in the groceries market and iceland buying chocolates..snacks..biscuits..OMG!!!...i shouldn't have bought it!!..but i'm craving for it..!!..
I've done so much which i shouldn't have........

having morning coffee busicuit as my supper!!???

Look ay my shelf!!..Full of Snacks!..Chocolates!..Busicuits!.Instant Noodle!.

Let me count..i have a bottle of wine, 3 bars of chocolates, 3 packs of cookies, 2 packs of busicuits, 17 packs on instant noodles!, a box of cereals, 1 bottle n a pack of drinking chocolate!!

How am i gonna slim down with these foods placing right on top of my shelf!!

2 comments: