Saturday, January 24, 2009

Before Chinese New Year..

Its time to paint my nails!!..kaka..

I spent 4 hours ytd to paint my nails, it took me year to dry not yrs to paint..keke..
Lucky i got a little nail dryer as my christmas gift which took longer time to dry my nails..so i end up using hair dryer!..haha.. my christmas gift little nail dryer..
"ang ang" nails
Next!..my housemate, her fren and i had a drinking session in her room..so i bought snacks again!!..we played games, dance crazily, and drink till we drop!..we gone tipsy n laughing like "sakai"!..haha..a happy nite!..

Walkers (cheese & onions)..my fav!
Fox's cookies!..taste good~~

3 comments:

Jacklicious said...

cute nail dryer... lolx...

Kendy said...

The content you have provided is pretty interesting and useful and I will surely take note of the point you have made in the blog.

Joanyee said...

Jack - haha cute leh..

kendy - which content r u referring to?