Friday, January 9, 2009

Birmingham

Gorgeous~
Suppose to return to Preston on 5th but I end up going Birmingham..Cool!!..In fact I was exhausted after 2 weeks in London. I was impressed with ivan’s apartment, the overall concept was comfortable n the most important thing is the location was strategic!!..right above zara, right opposite primark , next to Bull Ring shopping mall n right infront of train station. How could I ever get such a strategic venue!!..i hope I do..
spending 1 hour shopping groceries for the coming 3 days..huray! Dinner listing :
1st nite – Sushi & Miso Soup
2nd nite – Wan Tan Mee & dumplings
3rd nite – Thai fried rice & Tom Ka

I fully utilised every single minute I have in Birmingham visiting the football club ( which is a must). Spend time taking pictures of Selfridges ( a unique building)..n shopping!!..i’ll be eating porridge for the next 2 weeks due to the over spending!..good though..i should go on diet!! Great, what I love most bout Birmingham is the friendliness people, giving a hand at anytime anywhere~Cool!..My luggage was so damn heavy! Which estimated around 30+kg..i have no idea y izzit so heavy..Lucky me!!I met a kind man helping me in Preston train station.
Here I am back to my small little room. Back to my study life which I hate most, start rushing assignment as the dateline is around the corner. Start moving on, is there any motivation to keep me moving on? i miss the 3 days in Birmingham, miss the 2 weeks in London..

sushi dinner~~

Let it now~~
too full!


crazy shopping..
再见了假期~都带着美好的回忆回家,也有难忘得时刻.就要回到上课的生活好闷,带着放假的心情上课是多么的难受~三个星期没回家我的家都铺满了蜘蛛网..回到来是很高兴可是又要一个人对着小小的房间.3个星期过的很快也发生了很多东西,我怎么了?这问题不短的出现在我脑海里,我到底怎么了!好想打醒我自己,不该想那么多,过去就让它过去..这假期过的真开心~说真的一个去旅行真的很孤单,看见朋友们双双对对的挺羡慕..但是其实一个人旅行也不错可以到处去随时随刻都可以改变主意~我的姐妹们快让我知道你们的假期怎么过!

No comments: