Thursday, March 12, 2009

Reward or Habit?

after the last presentation..

Again i realise that after every single presentation i went shopping!..is this a reward or my habit?..Evil mindset~..After burning mid nite oil for few days with only 3 hour sleep..Finally!..my last presentation in my degree course!!...Ended successfully..yay!
Well we then went to manchester right after our presentation to had dim sum~shopping~thai cuisine~...Unfortunately we spent too much time in shopping we had to rush for our dinner. We're supposed to had our dinner at Chao Phraya restaurant but we did not make any bookings so we end up having our dinner at Try Thai~..yuhu~~..

the subway..
busy picking clothes!..don disturb~~

they are busy tho..


which one to choose!

our big pack small pack!

waited for half an hour end up leavin.. "look at my tired face"

Chao Phraya Restaurant


"Sawadika"


I felt even tired after this dinner~..its time to sleep..nitez~~

No comments: