Sunday, August 31, 2008

Merdeka

30th August 2008

I start packing my luggage in the afternoon..feel so..speecless!..ok i realise my 30kg is so so so limited and i think i only manage to bring 1/4 of my clothes..even lesser i guess..sigh*..i didn realise my cupboard was so full!!!...how am i gonna placed my clothes when i'm not here!!..i love each of them yet i cant bring all of them!!..Ok so i'd pick out those i don't really need it and gave it to my cousins or donate it!..Oh my clothes!!!...
Pitt , sze wei and i went to shan's house for so call merdeka eve party..the party was so so so packed and crowded!..besides they have live band and take turns to sing!!..it was so so fun n funny..Unfortunately police came and we've got complaint tat we're too noisy so we have to stop the live band...we then continue our games and drinking session~~...i went home at 5.30am!..sigh so so so damn tired now..

No comments: