Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Kenny & Robin Birthdays..

Kenny Lim & Robin's Birthday..25th July 2008
Wat a coincidence their birthday is on the 25th July!..ok..Robin is actually my colleague so they planned to celebrate his birthday in Coco Banana..Kenny our "Er Ge" is celebrating his birthday in Redbox the Curve!!..long distance!..hehe..so i went back home after work and dress up myself~~So i went to Coco Banana 1st to celebrate Robin's birthday. Later on i went to Redbox the Curve to celebrate "Er Ge"'s birthday..Both parties were fun and messy!!..I'm about to drunk if i did not control myself..Hehe..

Robin the birthday boy with white shirt..

Felicia@ Hualicia, Nicole@ Coco jie, Celine@ Sedine, Cathy@ Miao, Joanne@ Lin Chi Kang!!

Er Ge the Birthday boy!!

Zhi Muiss & Er ge..

Christina and me~~..

No comments: