Monday, August 25, 2008

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to me....

22nd My family brought me to Zen for dinner and they suprise me by bring out a big fruit cake!!..so sorry i don have the pics coz something wrong with my pc..n i'm worried bout the hardisk!!..I love my family!!..Love mum & dad..sis and bro~~Hem bok ke yo...
24th We had our dinner is Cafe Cafe which is a wonderful restaurant recommanded by Miss Jojo yew..Thought juz few of us..suprisingly they have me a suprise or i would i said i'm suprising myself coz the guys were hiding in the toilet!?!!?!~~..haha..my babes gave me a real tight hug n touching words..which is so touching..and huhu..i cried..the very 1st time i cried. Thanks my bestie sis!!!..love u gals very much.!!
Opss..thanks to my frens~~!!!!
26th i went korean steamboat with my childhood frens. I didn really see them ever since they were back from US..so sorry..we had a great dinner..funny jokes..and of course our trade mark 38 po..haha..always 38 when we're together..tell u wat..we've known each other for 20 years..thanks butt teng..ha mun..n ah ying!!

Yuhu~~muah prada wallet!!..;)

huhu...the guys..

muah zhi muizz~~..love u & dearest cha gia(pei lu)

wish..we could meet again very soon..(especially cha gia)

my childhood frens~~..

Ha mun~~lup u~~

No comments: