Friday, June 19, 2009

Depression + Insonmia

Its been more than a week that i cant sleep and eat. I was suppose to move to a new room~yet i felt unhappy and doesn't feels like moving in. Out of sudden i gave the owner a call and cancel the rental..Am i too impulsion? I'm ok with the house on the first and second visit but not the third visit. I might be too sensitive but i really felt pissed with that house. Fortunately we haven signed contract due to the irresponsible owner. Should i consider myself as lucky or unlucky? Why m i so tragic!
I'm extremely stressed up where i have no one to talk to! I'm not emo..it's just too much things for me myself to handle at the same time. I need to call up BT to hold onto the phone line and broadband. Simultaneously, my housemate who wants to stay with me did nothing! I should admit that i'm the stupid one and she's the smart one coz i've been doing everything from house searching, house viewing, dealing, confirmation, calling, contract, cancellation, start house searching, calling, emailing, house viewing. I'm going insane. People might thought that i've extremly free but i'm not. Sigh..
Rite..after the grandmother stories back to my updates..I just sent my housemate off last week as she's returning back to china for good. She's my cookin companion! a good cooker. To be honest i do missed her although we do not spend much time together still she left me some good memories. At the moment i'm confident only in baking oreo cheese cake so I made her a oreo cheese cake. She bought me a teddy chocolate and dinner a day before she left. Makes me feels like crying..I'm lonely..
BeefGourmet~

Oreo Cheese Cake~

6 comments:

Michael Y said...

Cheer up mate!!
Depression will only attracts more circumstances and events that will make you feel even worse coz you are releasing negative energy out.
Laughter will bring joy and release the negativity.Focus on the good things more.

Jacklicious said...

wah... cheese cake... so nice... can i have it delivered from UK to malaysia?? hahaha

Joanyee said...

Thanks wor michael...hehe..didn noe u're quite good in cheering ppl up..wakakka...i'm fine!!

Joanyee said...

jack..of course u can..but u'll only get a rotten cheese cake..

Michael Y said...

I know you're having a hard time shifting house but you have to face it eventually.I believe it will train you to become more independent eventually.You will emerge stronger than before after this episode!Trust me..

Jacklicious said...

aiks... rotten?? hmm... what to do... imported rotten cheese cake from UK wor... worth it lo... hahaha..
u shifting house?? hmm... what a coincidence? haha... not me.. but i'm helping my fren to shift too.. kinda hard tough.. many things from sharing with frens... need to be bought... haha... just the list will scare anyone.. hahaha.. lolx... hope u will be good in ur packing... hahaha