Friday, April 17, 2009

J'aime Paris

Paris is gorgeous...!!!

Here comes another chapter of my life~
I'm back from paris yesterday and now i'm sitting right infront of my laptop missing paris again. Beautiful, gorgeous Paris - capital of France with well mannered people, lovely culture, structures makes me feel like staying there for the rest of my life! It was a fun and well organized trip; i'm glad that i've been there! There are numerous iconic landmarks among its many attractions, along with world-famous institutions and popular parks~
1st day in paris~ we checked in our hotel and went our for lunch



The 5 star shopping mall ~ Galaries Lafayette
crazy shopping~waiting for train to eiffel tower

this is scary ok!..


the best waffle ever!

2 comments:

Christina Ng said...

de best waffle esp having it in the cold cold rain =P

Joanyee said...

yea yea!!..placing the melted chocolate into our shivering mouth.."song eh"~~