Saturday, November 2, 2013

Manchester City!

Happy Deepavali everyone!.. I'm enjoying my holiday at home relaxing and of course not forgetting to update my blog.

Continued my trip to Manchester where i used to live too!.. am excited to re-visit places where i use to pass by and went to often. What i usually do in Manchester City Center is:
- Shop all day in Primark & Arndale Shopping Mall
- Chilling at Costa / Nero Cafe
- Have my breakie at 'Tai Wu Chinese Restaurant' (they serve hong kong dim sum)
- Movie at ODEON
- Beer at some pubs
-Meet up with frens

For this time, my brought Kho to the Manchester United Stadium and of course the souvenir shop! We then hang around at the City Center.








1 comment:

Tsae Yun said...

hey babe! Just saw the comment you left on my blog few months ago! It was really great seeing you again during color for life event :) let's have a catch-up session soon aye! 😄