Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Lifeless blog?

Its been a while since I blogged. I think I should resuscitate this lifeless blog.
I think I must have stated at this page for few minutes, not knowing what to "pen down" haha..Its been too long since I've blogged. You might wanna tell me why do i even bother to blog again after 3 years. Well.. i don't know.. i just feels like doing it so I'm gonna try to get back into the flow of things.

Its been a year plus since i'm back to my home country..Looking for a job was probably the worst thing that i feels like doing. But I know when i started working, worse times are wating for me and yea the worse time is here.

Blogging could probably release my stress.. i believe it could..than drinking all times. Age is growing and its time to live my life.

Met my right one and he is most probably my forever. Being in a relationship is like flying kite, you can't pull too hard on the string at all time. It'll snap. You can't give it too much slack as the kite will come plummeting down. Flying this kite has been hard, but it has been the greatest ever. I haven't learn to give much slack..i always try to spend more time with this kite and never gonna let it down.