Saturday, August 29, 2009

My 21st~

To be honest i fear for my birthday to come!..
Back to reality it's my 21st birthday!..
Thank you daddy, mummy, jie jie and my brother for waking up at 7 juz to wish me!
Thank you my zhi muiz for calling and messaging me throughout my birthday which makes me feels so touching!!
Thank you christina and clarise for giving me a suprise police theme birthday party! I swear i did expect u guys was planning something but unexpectedly the Police theme party!..
Thank you my frens in malaysia and uk for calling up ad msging ~~Appreciated!
ok...let's start of with my party instead of the grandmother speeches..


I was so conceentrating on the games and tada~~..here comes the birthday song and cake... Crying seems the more appropriate response, but my biggest fear is that if i start, i can't stop!
I took a deep breath ....
The nite was crazy and messy. We had curry rice as dinner following the prison laws back in malaysia. Unexpectedly everyone put thier best effort in dressing up and getting costumes!..I was so impressed with 2 guys dressing up as ladies!!..






My first wish is to wish my family in good health condition and happy always..My second wish is to wish al my frens to stay happy forever~..My third wish is a secret to be kept for myself~~!..haha

3 comments:

Natalie saw hy said...

hey which uni in uk that you completed your degree in events management?

Joanyee said...

hi natalie..
i completed my degree in University of Central Lancashire...

Jacklicious said...

glad u have fun in UK... Happy Belated Wish again for ur 21st b'day!! hehe^^