Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Cathy's..aka muah love

21st Lingerie Birthday Party!!!
Yoyo..let's party it's your birthday!..
On your birthday,
I wish you a wonderful life filled with love & happiness.
I hope that for every candleon your cakeyou get a wonderful surprise.
I wish for you that whatever you want most in life,it comes to you,just the way you imagined it,or better.
I hope others bring you joy just as u brought joy to me,
I wish we were sisters,so I could have known you from the beginning.
I look forward to enjoying our friendship for many more of your birthdays.
I'm so glad you were born,because you've been so sweet and understanding
In toughest times you've made me laugh and smile.

The day we met..

Here we are now..

The C.J.C.C

J.C.C.C..sounds better..haha

cheers for her 21st~

My greatest reflection..

Another half of my life..


祝我的猫21岁生日快乐!!

希望这简简单单的生日派对能带给你难忘的一天, 我真心的祝福你!!

希望你会有个美好的将来, 祝你和eric有段天长地久的爱情~

不懂何时何日我们四个能像现在的一起享受,熬夜,哭,吵,跳,38 但这回忆我都会埋藏在心底..都望不了..

No comments: