Monday, November 17, 2008

Shopping in Manchester!!!!

It's time for shopping!!...i get up earlier in the morning yesterday and prepare to shop in manchester!!.
阿牛出城!!!haha.!!...Unfortunately we missed the bus!!.its all my sickness fault!! and we end up taking train there. While were queing up for ticket i realize i forgot to bring my real card "GOD is this my unlucky day" clarise have to exchange her coat with christina in order to get another ticket for me without getting caught~~owh so sorry its illegal!.

The first place we're heading to when we're in manchester city is "tai wu"!! to enjoy dim sum~~yum yum. We've been too greedy and we can't finish our food!..i just love whatever food with "char siu" especially char siu bao!! i must try out on making char siu bao!..i just cant control my adventorous on food!..We then had our dinner at Red chilli all i can say is delicious~We shop from 1pm to 9m non stop my leg was so pain!!..
I'm not feeling well early in the morning..diarrhea is so suffering~

izzit too much~~~?

Manchester Eye

No comments: