Saturday, September 20, 2008

Flying off

11th Sept 2008

The day i went away...i'll be back someday~...Miss u my Chan family!!..the saddest thing is to leave my little cody behind...i miss him~

My mum ,sis , ken and i went to The Gardens n had my lunch..Sushi Zanmai!!..My mum was standing her tears i can see..still i eat happily..*bad me*..its to avoid her tears flowing..~~..hehe..






And dinner in old klang road before heading to airport..My dad ordered all my favorites and its too much..i cant finish it..thank u daddy n mummy~~i miss u...

After dinner..we're heading to KLIA..airport?!?!?!..ok..i have to do all my check in and stuff...n quickly went to the cafe and chit chat with family and friends...So...bye malaysia!!!

The wonderful family i have espcially my mum..she'd been running up n down to get things prepared as i'm busy hanging out with my fren!!??..i noe she's trying so hard to stay strong n not to cry but sometimes i do see her tears flowing in her room..she's always so busy in the kitchen to prepare my fav food for me starting last month..sometimes i do disappoint her by not coming home for dinner..so sorry..i learn more dishes..various kind of food here..so i'll cook when i'm back!!..i juz realise its not easy to handle cooking..washing..and cleaning..i'm juz doing for my part..imagine she's doing for the whole family..she's just a perfect and wonderful mum!..i love u..

My sis is always the annoying wan but yet she care me most..she gave me all her precious clothes and even her coat she bought in australia..i noe u won let me wear ur new clothes if u haven worn it..she brought me to japanese restaurant whenver i feel like eating japanese cuisine especially on my bday..she bought me a laptop..sponsor my facial & hair cut..and..its like she's giving me the best of the best..i need to say thousand n million thanks to u..and i really don't know where can i find a sis like u..love u so much!!..

My brother..hehe always complaing and ignore me..coz i always pin point things for him to do..and giving him trouble..keke..he'll always lend me a hand whenever i need help especially at home..i don't know y i have so much litte tiny things to do yet lazy..he's the one helping me all the time..felt so sad i have to do it all on my own now..i always complain my brother..but seeing fren's brother..i have the best brilliant brother!!!..love u..

My daddy..muah super hero..giving me cash whenver i need it..ok tat sounds so horrible..i guess he love us more than everything..i'm kind of rebellious when i was a teenager of age 13-16??..he tried ways to control me..to understand..to care..etc..think back looks funny..haha..everyday when he's back from work n heading to shower..my computer is juz right infront of his room..he'll alwyas give me a hug n touch my head..i'm missing his hand now..daddy is always the hero of the family..love u..

the important people in my lives..bringing joyful n happiness all these while..cant tell how much i appreciate our frenship...i guess we knew it in our heart..gonna miss u guys!!!...miss cha gia~!!!..



landing down to the unexpected..

No comments: